Milehimama tagged me to post on six random things - here are the rules:
The meme rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the fun begin!
Hmmm, six random things - here goes:
1. As a child, I had an extreme fear of dogs. I could spot them quite far away and got very skilled at jumping up to my Mom or Dad's waist so they could hold me above the dog. I also have a vague memory of a squealing pig running after me at a fair or something - Mom, did this really happen?
2. Despite braces, teeth pulled and jaw surgery - I didn't have my first cavity until I was in my 20's.
3. Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal and sometimes I am known to eat all of the cereal in my bowl first and leave all the marshmallows for my last few bites - yummy!
4. So far, I have been unsuccessful at learning to drive a stick shift vehicle. Poor David, he has tried to teach me!
5. I was a cheerleader and then coached cheer leading for six years. I have lots of fun memories of the time spent with those young ladies!
6. I was one of my typing teacher's worst students (so she told me) because I could hunt and peck so fast I had a hard time making myself learn the keys. By the end of the year, I could type correctly and when I was working could type 70 words per minute. Somewhere I read that my Memee could type 120 words per minute years ago on a manual typewriter - so 70 isn't really that impressive!
Good grief - it is ridiculous how long it took me to come up with six even remotely interesting things to say! Instead of tagging other people, please share your random facts in the comments - this will be fun!