Hi! Thanks so much for all of your nice comments! I'm sorry I just haven't felt up to blogging the last several days. But, today - I do!
First a quick update: Everything is the same with baby - no change is good at this point. The dr. extended my bed rest by another week, and I haven't quite finished the first week yet - so it will be near the end of January before I am up and around much again.
I don't know how many of you follow this, but I love this weekly feature on Crystal's blog. I didn't see her post up yet today - so will just link to last week.
I realized that there are a few things I can do today to make my home more of a haven without even getting up off of the couch - here are my goals for today:
* Write two notes to whomever the Lord brings to mind that need encouragement.
* Have a cheerful and positive attitude towards my family. (Unfortunately a struggle for me the last few days just laying around.)
* Mentally walk through my home and pray these verses over each room.
* Pull out an afghan that has been unfinished for about five years and get some more done on that while laying on the couch. Goal: to complete it and donate to an organization who can auction or sell it for profit to themselves.
* Put on nice music and light candles when we sit down to eat dinner tonight.
Anyone else want to share any goals for making your home a haven today? I'd love to hear them, hearing from anyone is a bright spot in my days right now!