Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Psalm 100

Won't you join me in praying Psalm 100 today?

Dear God,

During this week of Thanksgiving - please keep us mindful of the many blessings you provide for us each and every day! Carry this attitude of thankfulness on in our hearts throughout the coming days, weeks and months.

Enable us to shout with joy to YOU! And, to share this with all we come into contact with. Let them know that we are different because of the joy You have placed in our hearts. Help us to be willing and quick to share Your glory and praise with all we meet.

Create is me a heart of worship. Lord, a heart that is GLAD to worship You and a heart that cultivates an attitude of worship. Put a song in my heart and let me verbally sing it to You as often as it is there!

Lord, I know that YOU are God! You are the One who made me and I am YOURS! Thank You for this amazing truth - remind me of it when I feel like I've failed. Enable me to be a strong witness as one of Your people and as a sheep of Your flock. Thank You for being my Shepherd!

Lord, I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise! I will give thanks to You and will praise Your Name!

You are good! And, I thank You that Your love endures forever! Thank You that Your faithfulness continues to generations. You will never be written out of history permanently - though many may try to erase You - You will endure for ALL generations! I praise You for that, Lord!

Lord, now as we gather with family and friends - we acknowledge the bounty from Your hand. Make us mindful and grateful of where our blessings come from.

With thanksgiving and praise!
Amen.

1 comment:

Abbi said...

Psalm 100 is beautiful! My kids and I have been memorizing it this month. It has such a nice flow and a great thing to remember.