Friday, November 16, 2007

Giving Thanks: M-S

I'm realizing I better do more than two letters a day to finish by Thanksgiving! So, here is my next "batch" ~

M: ministry
Moms
memories
music
Messiah
Mitford
M&M's, milk, macaroni and cheese (all favorites of mine!)
mountains
medicine (knowledge of)

N: notes
nice (words, people, etc...)
nephew (also an "N" name!)
new life
neighbors
nursery workers!

O: opportunity
Operation Christmas Child
Oxxxxx Family (my maiden name)
others

P: peace
provisions
paper
pillows

Q: quilts (mmmm, I love this one!)
quiet

R: Rachel!
rest
refreshment

S: sisters
senses
sleep
Scripture
snow
songs
simple pleasures

I'd love to continue hearing your ideas!

5 comments:

Liisa said...

M- Mark, my wonderful hubby
N- Nancy, a lady who has been my friend, prayer partner, fellow worker and an incredible example of a Titus two woman.
O- older ladies that take the time to teach and encourage younger women in their calling as wives and mothers.
P- Praise and worship
Q- Quilts to snuggle up under
R- Responsibilities because they mean that I have people who love and depend on me.
S- Snow! It is snowing here and it is beautiful. Also my sister.

Blessings,
Liisa

Anonymous said...

M-mom- who has taught me so much despite her hardships in life and mom-in-law who is battling a terrible disease with courage and bravery, who has taught me more then she will ever know. Love her so much!

Angela

Anonymous said...

M-my 3 beautiful girls Marissa, Makayla and Myah and my mom!

N - my niece & nephew

O- outdoors!

P- My pastor's wife - Deb

Q- Okay i saw that Liisa put quilts, i also love quilts i have several that my great grandma made!

R- Reading- i love to hear my 7-year-old enjoying reading out loud!

S- my sister and all of my other sisters in Christ!

Anonymous said...

Here's our list so far:

M - Monica! Moms, Mary, memories, music, and Mitford
N - Nathan and nice people
O - Order and organization
P - Peace, photos, popcorn, and payday
Q - Quilts and quiet
R - Rachel! Rest, relaxation, and running (Dad's, not mine!)
S - Susan, sisters, sunshine, sunrises, sunsets, salvation, simplicity, and stamina

Anonymous said...

All I can say is AMEN to all that have already been given!

Love you, Grandma