This week was a very different kind of good deal week - keep reading, I'll explain!
* Bic Comfort 3 razors: $3.50 - $1.50 mfr. coupon (yesterday's paper) and $2.00 rebate = FREE
* Goody's Pain Relief: $1.49 - $1.49 Extra Bucks = FREE
** I had some Extra Bucks expiring today (can't let that happen!) so I wanted to maximize them to get the best deals I could for my dollars. Here is what I did:
- Purchase 2 bags Holiday M&M's: 2/$5
- Purchase 4 Ziploc twist & seal container packs: 2/$5
- Use 2 $1.50/1 coupons on the Ziploc containers
- Use a $2/$10 CVS coupon
- Use up some Bucks expiring
Total Due: 0.05! And, I got $2 in Extra Bucks back on my receipt from the M&M's!
* DayQuil and NyQuil on sale for $3.99 each. Buy 3 and get $6 in Register Rewards. Use 0.55 mfr. coupons in yesterday's paper and get all three for only $1.62 each!
* Betty Crocker frosting: 0.99 sale price - 0.50 mfr. coupon = 0.49
** Similar to CVS, I had LOTS of Rewards to use up this week. I had four $6 rebate coupons. Only one could be used per transaction - so I carefully planned out five transactions to get the most out of my dollars. The fifth transaction was using all my mfr. coupons as they are particular about you using coupons and the Register Rewards together.
- 4 Nabisco Graham Cracker Crusts: 2/$1.99 = $3.98
- 3 Baking Soda: 2/$1 = $1.50
- 1 bag marshmallows: 0.79
Total: 6.27 - $6.00 Register Rewards = 0.27
- This one I had to use differently because they didn't have the items I wanted, so I'll spare you all the details!
- 4 cans Libby's pumpkin: 0.89 each = 3.56
- 2 cans Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk: 1.69 each = 3.38
Total: $6.94 - $6.00 Register Rewards = 0.94
- 4 boxes Kleenex: 2/$1.99 sale price = $3.98
- 1 pair ladies tights: $1.99
- 1 baking soda: 0.50
Total: $6.47 - $6.00 = 0.47
- Pampers are on sale for $8.99 and they frequently print out $3 coupons at the register which I used today. Not a fabulous deal - but worth checking into.
- Cascade: 2/$5 for 12 count action pacs: use 2 $1/1 mfr. coupons from yesterday's paper to make this 2/$3 - I've never bought these packs before - is this a good deal?
- Select General Mills cereals on sale for $1.99 - use a $1 off two coupon for a better deal
Any other deals out there this week? Here are other lists you can check for CVS and Walgreens. Note: I often cannot get these coupons as we aren't willing to download the coupon printer since they install things on your machine to watch where you visit and track patterns, etc... Just take this into consideration before you download things online!