* Several of you asked how to make these pumpkins, you can find the directions here. Thanks, Grace!
* I loved this link to multiple Bingo games to take with you to the grocery store, dr. office, etc... Perfect for these times you need some entertainment!
* Following up on the Pumpkin Butter - several of you commented that you weren't sure it was safe to can this at home. I wrote to the Ball Canning customer service and they replied that they do not recommend canning pureed vegetables at home as it is hard to reach the appropriate and safe temperature in pureed foods like this. So, I guess I can scratch that off of my list.
* Now, I am completely ignorant in this one: a couple of you have asked if there is a way to link to get automatic updates each time I post or to subscribe via Google Reader. I've also been asked for my RSS feed, etc... One kind reader even offered to help me set it up, but I'm afraid I scared her away with my ignorance. Any suggestions? I'd love to help get this going so it is more convenient for everyone - but honestly, do not know where to start. Thank you in advance for your patience and help!
* Several of you have also asked for directions on making the Envelope Book and I am happy to provide them - be watching soon for all the details!
* I love getting all of your e-mails and questions, and I thank you for your patience as I get around to answering each one! Just so you all know - I save each question from you in my e-mail until it gets answered - so if you haven't seen your answer yet, just keep watching! Thanks!