Wow - it's been awhile since we made a visit to Mitford! So, I thought I'd list several things that jumped out at me in this post. I have been so surprised how many of you have written and told me you'd never read the books and have started reading them because of these little snippets! I hope you are enjoying your visits to this charming place!
More ideas of making our lives more Mitford-like include:
* A visit to the library!
* Help those in need. I love the town motto, "Mitford takes care of its own!"
* Attend church and get involved.
* Be honest with one another.
* Spend a few quiet moments in a place that makes you thankful for where you live, see the beauty that surrounds you.
* Dream of possibility and change and take a step towards accomplishing it!
* Host a dinner party ~ here was our Mitford inspired dinner!
How do you incorporate any of the above activities into your life? I'd love to hear you ideas!