Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Update

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

We joined some friends for dinner on Friday night - for Family Night - and tried a new place. A favorite was the cheese muffins ~ here's a recipe to try them!

Then we went to Michael's where I had my first coupon that did not exclude Martha Stewart products, this was my special treat! (Grace, want to come make these with Melissa and I?)

The winner of the stamps is: Amy!!

The winner of the birthday supplies is: Kristin!

Congratulations, ladies - these will be mailed out this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The question is when are you going to make them :o)!!! Those are soooo cute! I am so in need of some crafting time with my sweet friend. and I so want to meet Melissa. I know if she is so dear to you that I would love her also.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thanks a bunch, Monica! That will be such a blessing to have adorable birthday party items already picked out for me! I love them and will look forward to using them. However, I guarantee they will have looked much cuter when you did it with all of your special touches! I have much to learn from you! Again, THANK YOU for your generosity!

Kristin