Monday mornings have become so fun as I plan out my list of all the freebies and great deals and then begin my rounds. Yesterday was no exception as we purchased all of these items for only the tax paid and visited four stores in two hours. Time very well spent...
* Purchase $20 in Kraft products - receive $20 in "Extra Bucks" which can be spent in the store. Mary Ann - I'm giving this a try - we'll see how it works! I purchased 10 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats which were on sale for 2/$4. Total: $0.80
* Aquafresh Advanced Toothpaste: purchase one at $2.99 and receive $2.99 in "Extra Bucks" limit three offers. Total: $0.63
* Purchase one Gillette Fusion Razor for $9.00; less $4.00 mfr coupon in Sunday's paper and $5.00 mail-in-rebate. Total paid: $0.63
* Vicks Hand Sanitizer: purchase for $3.49; mail in rebate for $3.49. Total paid: $0.24
* Post-It Notes: Four pack for $1.99 each. Two $2.00 coupons in Sunday's paper. Total paid: I made $0.02!
* Battery Operated Pencil Sharpener: $14.99 less $5.00 instant rebate and $9.99 mail-in-rebate. Total paid: $0.70
Total paid for everything above: $2.98
Now, here is another great deal that is too good to keep to myself. I don't know how many of you are using baby food - but it can get expensive and hard to find good deals on after a while. This is the best deal I've ever heard of! Thanks, Carrie, for telling me about this!
Print out this coupon.
Take it to Target for $1 off any two Gerber food items by August 15th. Stage Two jars are $0.52 making them $0.02 a jar. They had a limited selection, so I got some Stage Three jars as well which were originally $0.74 adjusted to $0.69 and after coupon, were only $0.20 each!
I printed out 20 coupons and bought 40 jars of baby food. My original total was over $26.00 and I paid less than $5.50 for all 40 jars!