Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Deals This Week

Here's what I found this week - make sure to check the comments because others have been leaving some great tips on other good deals!

Eckerd/Rite Aid:
* Avery Advantages Big Tab Pocket Insertable Plastic Reference Dividers 5 pack: sale price $1.00 - in ad coupon $1.00 = free
* Bic Mark-It Permanent Marker (one or two pack) : sale price $1.00 - mail-in-rebate $1.00 = free
* Post-it Flag Highlighter (look for one with a free bonus highlighter!): sale price $1.99 - mail-in-rebate $1.99 = free
* Adidas deodorant: $3.29 sale price - mail-in-rebate $3.29 = free
* Duck Brand EZ Start Clear Mailing Tape (this is a repeat from last week, if you already bought it, you can only submit one offer): $1.50 sale price - $1.50 mail-in-rebate = free

Walgreens:
* Adidas deodorant: $2.99 sale price and buy one get one free - manufacturer's coupon in Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago for one free = two free

Staples:
* McAfee Total Protection 2007: $79.99 sale price - $30 and $50 mail-in-rebates = free
* Webroot Spy Sweeper with Antivirus 2007: $34.99 sale price - $35 mail-in-rebates = free

CVS:
* Sea Breeze Astringent 10 oz.: sale price $3.99 - Extra Bucks Reward $3.99 = free

5 comments:

Wendi said...

JoAnn Fabrics has selected Scotch 3M products free after rebate. I have not made it to the store yet, but the add shows: Photo Splits, Tape Runner, Tacky Adhesive and Glue. This deal is good through September 30th.

Anonymous said...

Monica, I am curious. Do you actually use all these things that you get for free? Do you resell them, maybe on ebay?
Thanks, Elise

Monica Wilkinson said...

Elise - I have never resold any of the items. I mostly use them for shoeboxes through Operation Christmas Child, as stocking stuffers, give things to the local children's shelter and use some. We do give a lot of it away.

Anonymous said...

Monica, I just found out about this offer - free Post Its for kids! http://mmm.apfco.com/w1266/index.cfm?pid=18378879&aid=125447033

I know it's a long URL, but I promise it's for real. I found out about it from wantnot.net

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Good going! And I love your doll idea. My son who is 12 might not be so thrilled, but i love the idea. I am so very impressed, as always, with your creativity. You rock!