Thursday, August 02, 2007

Birthday Thank You's

I have made a tradition of making these note cards for thank-yous after each of the girls birthdays. I usually just print them out in black and white (we don't have a color printer) but this time decided to ask my mother-in-law to print one sheet for me. I then made color copies, cut out and mounted on card stock.

For family members who aren't able to attend the party or even for those who came, I hope this is a fun way to thank them for their gift and send them a little bit of the party!

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a cute idea!

Wendi said...

Cute! I used one photo on the outside of Megan's thank you card. The collage is adorable!

I will file this one for the Christmas thank you cards.

Amy said...

Now that is super precious! You are very crafty, my friend! I love these and what a great way to say thank you!

*carrie* said...

Love it! I can't wait to see one in person. =)

That cake just turned out darling, and I love that you keep reusing--repurposing--that pink and green fabric. You are so creative!

Leah said...

I don't know how you keep coming up with these ideas, but they're great! =)

~ Leah

Susan said...

That is a great idea! Will have to try it out.

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Joy

Jenn said...

You amaze me. Ever flowing with good ideas over here. Keep em coming...hehehe!!

Jenn

Shawna said...

Oh, that is one of the best ideas I've seen. How special that would be to receive. Thank you for sharing it with us!