Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Swap: My Box!

My swap box came and I'm excited to share its contents with everyone! Thank you, Jolena, for a fun box!

Look at how cute this is:

Everything was labeled with these cute tags:

Ice Cream Sandwich molds - so thoughtful, and perfect for our Ice Cream Sundays summer tradition! I've already made some and will post that soon!

An orange and yellow striped pillowcase - funny thing, I almost bought this for my swap partner at a thrift store as well - our thrift store had the sheets and pillowcases!

A great beach bag made out of thrifted cloth napkins - I'm thinking library bag!


This great crocheted table runner which I am thinking will be perfect in the Fall!


Plus, all of these little goodies - stickers, cute barrettes for the little ladies, some yummy smelling soap and mango lotion and a cute handmade soap bag!

Such fun! Thanks again, Jolena!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Everything is so nice! I missed this swap but hopefully I will not miss anymore in the future! They are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the swap package you received -- looks like fun!

Love, Mom