Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mitford Moment: Start the day right!


Father Tim marvels at how his morning readings in the Word stay with him throughout the day. And, how they can be applied and help him to meet what comes his way that day.

If I pull a thought from what I read in my morning quiet time and carry it with me all day - I am amazed at how God teaches me through the day in that regard.

Lord, let my mind be more disciplined to CHOOSE to focus on Your words throughout the day. Open my eyes in awareness of my needs to know You more and to be made more like You and Your word.

Today, I read Psalm 25 and pray that He would lead me in His ways, guide me in His truths and teach me for He is God my Savior and I hope in Him all day long.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I agree that if I start out my day with inspiration that it is a much better day.