Friday, July 27, 2007

Mitford Moment: Inviting Invitations

A favorite spot of Father Tim's to get away and relax is Meadowgate Farm! The way it is offered to him makes me want to go too!
"...be ready at eight o'clock in the morning and I'll pick you and Barnabas up in the truck. We'll spend the day at Meadowgate, chasing rabbits and looking for woodchucks. For supper, Marge'll make a big chicken pie, and I'll bring you back in time to get your beauty slep for church on Sunday."

If he had gotten a call to say he'd won the lottery, he couldn't have been happier.

Do I offer such inviting invitations that come with no pressure and no strings attached? I want to offer invitations that are peaceful and relaxing!

Be watching for a fun idea I have brewing on an inviting invitation for girl friends!

No comments: