* Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful dreams on our Mitford Moment yesterday! It was exciting and encouraging to hear what is in your hearts!
* My garden is continuining to grow - one tomato plant is past my nose in height and growing more! I counted 41 green tomatoes total last night and lots of blooms coming on! The green beans are still producing as well. Question: the cucumber, zucchini and watermelon plants have all been blooming lots - but I see no produce coming on. Any ideas?
* Here is the recipe we'll be trying this week for Ice Cream Sunday!
* I also appreciated all the feedback and input on "Clean Heart & Clean Home" and here are some thoughts I've had in conclusion: When my heart is first set on the Lord, He will give me His priorities for my day ~ showing me what He would have me do with my time. I have experienced that when this is true, my home feels more in order (notice I did not say spotless) and my day will go more smoothly. I also thought of how quickly a mess can be made in the kitchen for example. If I put things away as I get them out - it will be a lot easier to clean up. So it can be when God shows me things I need to deal with, confess, or straighten out with others. To keep it cleaned up immediately can prevent a larger mess later!
* On my mind today ~ seeking and valuing His wisdom:
"Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her...Blessed is theman who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord." ~ Proverbs 8:10-11 and 34-35* This week I am feeling so thankful for wonderful friends! I have heard from three dear friends who live away and have visited in person with two more. God is so good to give us one another to be an encouragement and blessing. Thank you Rebecca, Grace, Joy, Melissa and Charlotte!
* I have shared some of our ice cream dessert from last week with two neighbors this week and am excited to be doing more sharing with neighbors! Thanks for all your great ideas in this post as well!
* I read in magazine after magazine about flea market style and how it is affordable and inexpensive. I've had very little success finding out where there might be anything like this in my area - any thoughts or ideas on this?
* You are all such a blessing and encouragement to me each morning! Thank you for visiting and offering your friendship here! Have a great weeken!