Tuesday, May 29, 2007


We had a wonderful time and enjoyed beautiful weather this weekend! I hope you all had a nice weekend as well! Here are a few pix from our time away!


Anonymous said...

Dear Monica and family,

So glad you are safely home! Thanks for posting these darling photos of the little ladies enjoying the sand and the sun. :)

Love to you all -- Mom

carrie said...

Looks like we both have water babies--N was totally in love with the pool!

Glad you had fun--I look forward to sharing about our weekends.

love you, me

Cheryl (Copper's Wife) said...

Glad you had a safe trip. Your vacation spot looks wonderful! I love the ocean, though we are left coasters and the Pacific is the only ocean I've seen!

Amy said...

Such a beautiful scenery to look at while vacationing! So glad your family is back safe and sound!

~aj~ said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable!

Lana G! said...

Precious, just precious!