Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Jthemilker to do this fun little meme... so here goes:

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I had dual jaw surgery over ten years ago - resulting in being wired shut for eight weeks! It was all worthwhile to not have headaches anymore! What a great excuse to eat milkshakes every day!

2. I'd like to write a book someday.

3. I cannot make fried chicken.

4. I would love to find a bread recipe that we all like and switch to making all our bread.

5. I used to wish I could be an olympic gymnast or figure skater.

6. I was TERRIFIED of dogs as a child. I've pretty much gotten over it! :)

7. I am terribly hard on myself ~ and it is very hard to overcome...

Ok, those are completely random facts! So, let's see - who do I want to tag?

Amy, Tracy, Miriam, Amy, Paige, Mary Ann, Wendi

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I completed the meme.

It's a Mom Thing said...

I've never tried fried chicken either. And if you find "that" bread recipe, be sure to share.

:)

nancyr said...

Try the oatmeal bread recipe (for bread machines) on the Hillbilly Housewife's blog site. It is great.
We are picky eaters, and we all love it.