Friday, April 27, 2007

Spring Fling Swap: My Box!






My box of goodies came today from my swap partner - Heather! What a fun day to get a box after being sick most of the week! Great timing...

S: seeds - zinnia seeds!
P: plates - thrifted and look how they fit the color scheme!
R: right-angled thrifted tablecloth - I love this vintage piece!
I: I made this bracelet - isn't it springy and feminine?
N: Nifty thrifted book and homemade linen bookmark. Can't wait to dive into this book! :)
G: green tea

Thank you, Heather - I loved my box of fun! I think my absolute favorite thing was the linen bookmark - does that look homespun or what?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun box to receive -- especially when you hadn't been feeling well -- you blog girls are so fun! :)
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea!

Great way to keep in "touch" with friends and loved ones scattered all around!

My nieces will just love this. I think we'll pair nieces and aunts. Oh I can hardly wait - Thanks for posting.

Jenn said...

I agree the timing couldn't have been better!! I had so much fun swapping, too! Good first experience!

=D
Jenn

Jthemilker said...

How lovely! I so wish I would have joined in on this. I'm tagging you on a Me-Me: http://jthemilker.blogspot.com/2007/04/7-me-me.html

Anonymous said...

The swap looks like it was so much fun. I hope I can get in on the next one!

I also love the table cloth. Very pretty!