Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Letter of Thanks

Dear Chick-Fil-A,

After a recent road-trip, I have been singing your praises to those around me and I decided I should pass it on to you as well!

I was travelling alone with my two little girls to a funeral out of state and was so thankful to know there was always a friendly place that I could stop for a break and something yummy to eat. My 2 1/2 year old loves the play area, eats well and is so excited when she spots, "Chick Fay!"

I appreciate your attention to family-friendly details such as kid-friendly foods, the great new placemats that stick on the tables and even bendy straws!

The think I appreciate most, though, is the friendly faces that greet me, serve me and help me throughout the whole process. This has been my experience universally at Chick-Fil-A's in multiple states. I love hearing Christian music. I love the polite and helpful employees. I appreciate the atmosphere and especially your commitment to values that are important to me as well.

Thank you for providing a place that is inviting and welcoming to families! We will continue to enjoy visiting whenever we can! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Monica Xxxxxx

2 comments:

Amy said...

I heart that restaurant. I love that they have toddler equipment and not just the big equipment for the kids. I love the food, love the "My Pleasure." at the end of your transaction. There are few places like that anymore in the cleanliness and hospitality department! Awesome place!

Chuck, Wendi & Megan said...

I LOVE Chick-fil-A. I can say that as an insider. I worked at Chick-fil-A in the late 80's & early 90's through high school and college.

Not only are they good to their customers, they are are great to their employees. All stores have a Christian operator who truly cares about the employees. I still keep in touch with the last operator I worked for. They are no longer in my town, but we exchange Christmas cards every year.