Thursday, April 19, 2007

Freebies this week...

I haven't posted freebies in ads for a long time because I think we all know how to read the ads! :) But, recently I mentioned getting some free pens at Staples and some of you seem surprised to know that they had free items now and then.

So, since David pointed out to me that they have two more this week, I thought I'd share. We're hoping to go this morning and get our pens!

Free paper shredder: your cost: $18, rebate prints at register.
Free 12/pack Sharpie markers: your cost $7.53, rebate prints at register.

The items are on a while supplies last basis. See the ad at the front of the store for particulars on free items. These are the easiest rebates ever to fill out and stick in an envelope.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Frugal Shrink said...

I love these freebies. I think you can submit the markers rebate online. I'm not sure about the shredder b/c my store was out! ;)

Amy said...

Thanks, Monica! I actually rarely pay attention to these so I appreciate you pointing these out. You are the best! Going to call my store to see if they have the shredder!

Rose said...

Monica, I found your site through Amy's blog and I've been breezing through now and again. We don't get a Staples flier in our paper (and sometimes we don't even get a paper) so I had NO idea about any of this! Thank you so much for posting - off I trot to Staples tomorrow for my free stuff!

Anonymous said...

Monica, I came to find your site by way of another site I believe it was. Anyway. I love it! Everyone seems so close and sweet. I hope to swing by at least once a weaek or so. We do not get the paper and had no idea about the freebies. I am always looking to save a dollar or stretch it as far as it can go. Thank you for the freebie posts. Keep them coming!