Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We're Home!

Thank you for all of your great and thoughtful comments! I can't wait to read them again and respond to them more thoughtfully.

We arrived home last night - and had a good trip. About 15 miles from home, we were in a car accident (a pick-up pulled right out in front of us) but we are all fine - though our car isn't. So, today is set aside for trying to take care of some of these details.

I have so many things to share - God was over every detail of our trip and I can't wait to share with you some of the ways He provided for us!

I'm also looking forward to getting back to our Spring Cleaning challenge and our usual crafty ideas! And, now I'm going to catch up with a few of you and what you've been up to! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So glad to see that you're back! You have been missed...Sorry about the car, but so glad you all are okay!I'm finally starting some spring cleaning today!

Lisa said...

So sorry to hear about the car accident. Glad everyone is okat though.

I have been sick for over a week so maybe I can get back to doing some cleaning myself.

Blessings

Tracy said...

Hooray! You're back! I've been having "homespunheart" withdrawals! Good luck with the car today...

Wendi said...

Glad to have you back. I am so sorry about your car accident, thankfully everyone is okay.

Anonymous said...

I found your site while you were gone. So glad you had God's hand upon you! May God give you wisdom as you get your car fixed or look for a new one!
Ruth, PA

Anonymous said...

Darling Monica:

We are so thankful that you and our little granddaughters were not seriously hurt in the car accident! We are thankful you were close to home so that David could come to you quickly.

An event like this puts so many things into their proper perspective!

Thinking of you with lots of love,
Mom

Mary Ann said...

I cleaned the living room today!I posted a list about what I did on my blog.

Chrissy said...

Monica -

I'm so thankful ya'll are alright. You've been very much on my mind. Welcome home!

Megan said...

Wow, Monica - how scary. I'm so glad the three of you were fine and I agree - how great that you were that close to home so you could be easily helped.

I so enjoyed our visit(s) last week. Look forward to more in the future!