Yes, it is that time again! I don't know if any of you were even readers last year at this time. I scheduled each room for one day on my calendar during the month of March. Then, that day I thoroughly cleaned that room from top to bottom! And, I don't know about your houses, but mine is in great need of a deep clean!
So, here is what I have planned for this year:
March 5: Kitchen
March 7: Dining Room
March 8: Laundry Room
March 12: Den
March 13 Master Bed & Bath
March 22: Living Room
March 23: Hall Bath
March 26: Emily's Room
March 27: Rachel's Room
March 30: Car & Porch
But, wait! There's a twist this year! Last year I asked if anyone wanted to join in and honestly don't know if anyone did or not. I need the motivation of posting this here - and got to thinking maybe others did too. So, here's the deal. For every room you spring clean, you can enter your name in a drawing for a prize of homemade goodies from me. So, if you clean one room you are entered once, but if you clean five rooms you are entered five times. You get the idea.
Here are the rules:
* Rooms must be completed during March 1-31. Let's not count any Sundays - these are for rest and worship!
* Spring clean is defined by you - we'll be on the honor system here. You can just post a comment on my various posts about spring cleaning naming the room you finished and telling me about how you spring cleaned it.
* Each room counts as one entry - for example a master bed and bath would be two entries.
* You may post this on your blog if it will help you keep motivated or to share the idea with others and link back here.
* We will do the drawing the first week of April once all the names have been entered in the drawing.
Have fun and let's get our homes clean!