Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Cleaning: Master Bed & Bath

The cleaning continued yesterday with the master bedroom and bathroom. Here are the before pix:


Here is what I did:
* Dusted light fixtures.
* Washed shower curtain and bathroom rug.
* Cleaned bathroom.
* Cleaned floor.
* Washed trash can (still in our shower waiting to be finished)
* Dusted all furniture, washed mirrors.
* Dusted blinds.
* Washed window inside/out.
* Washed blanket dog sleeps on.
* Vacuumed thoroughly.


"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." ~ Colossians 3:23-24, NIV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a super job of spring cleaning your bedroom/bathroom! Isn't it wonderful to have everything neat and clean?! (Your pictures have motivated me to get busy in my own room :)

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Michelle (from MI)

Anonymous said...

I spring cleaned my bathroom today.
I posted about it and posted pictures on my blog.

Your bedroom looks GREAT!!!

Jthemilker said...

I love your furniture. Today I'm tackling the dining room. (we are having company tomorrow.) Sweeping the floor, filing misc. papers that have been left out, etc. I still need to change the table cloth.