Great Job, Ladies! Doesn't it feel good to work hard and see visible results?So, yesterday, I moved on to the Laundry Room. This was one room that needed a lot of organization and cleaning. I was horrified to learn just how dirty it really was...
Before:Here's what I did:
* Washed window inside/out.
* Dusted light fixture and top of cabinets.
* Tidied and dusted top of freezer.
* Cleaned off washer and dryer and dusted.
* Dusted top of hot water heater and Emily's kitchen.
* Ran a hot water cycle through the washer including borax, baking soda and vinegar just to freshen and clean.
* Washed rug and towel under dog bowls.
* Washed dog bowls.
* Finished all laundry and ironing.
* Moved out washer and dryer and vacuumed and mopped under/behind.
* Swept and mopped floor.
This took about an hour and a half. Though this is just a guess as I worked on it throughout the day.
"Soak me in your laundry and I'll come out clean, scrub me and I'll have a snow-white life." ~ Psalm 51:7, The Message