Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring Cleaning: Entry Way

This was an easy one that I did along with the living room ~ but not all my pictures would fit in one post! We've had lots of things in our entry way and living room that belong in the car and since we don't have our new one yet, we're storing it all in the house! So, I moved a pile to the porch to help clean this up.

Before:


What I did:
* Dusted light fixture.
* Dusted everything.
* Washed window and window in door inside/out.
* Washed wall where dog lays!
* Swept floor.
* Washed rug.
* Mopped floor.
* Tidied.

After:


I Corinthians 13:12, "We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing Him directly just as He know us!" (The Message)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I cleaned the hallway this morning. Does this count as a room? Thanks for doing the Spring Cleaning posts. They are a great motivator!