(oops - my other picture did not turn out and I didn't realize until after the room was finished!)
Here's what I did:
* Dusted ceiling fan and light fixture.
* Dusted blinds. Washed windows inside/out.
* Vacuumed out window track and dusted windowsills.
* Emptied out all toy bins, wiped out and reorganized toys.
* Tidied and organized whole room.
* Dusted everything.
* Took all couch cushions off and vacuumed out couch.
* Polished coffee table.
* Used lint roller to dust quilt.
* Washed rugs.
* Vacuumed around base boards and entire room.
* Cleaned mat under desk chair.
Total time: about 2 1/2 hours.
Today, I'm taking the day off from spring cleaning to go and have lunch with Chrissy! What fun! Have a great day!
Just a note: Please post each room only once in the comments or I won't be able to keep track of which rooms are already entered in the drawing! :) Thank you!
"He's going to clean house - make a clean sweep of your lives. He'll place everything true in its proper place before God; everything false He'll put out with the trash to be burned." ~ Matthew 3:12, The Message