Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Cleaning: Bedrooms & Bath

Yesterday morning, I decided to tackle the girls' rooms and their bathroom. All three of these were only about as dirty together as one of the other rooms, so it went much faster. I did not do before pictures because they looked about the same!

I washed the windows inside (I asked David to do the outside after seeing poisin ivy, a dead snake and a dead roach - creepy!), dusted everything, vacuumed the baseboards and then the room. For the bathroom, I washed the shower curtain, cleaned thoroughly, dusted the light fixture and cleaned the floor.

I also finished the porch yesterday and will post the pictures later today. I haven't taken the after pictures yet because it was too dark when I finished and is not light enough yet this morning!

Rachel's Room:
Bathroom:
Emily's Room:

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." ~ Philippians 4:13, NIV

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your girl's room is adorable!

I cleaned the boys bathroom yesterday (ew) top to bottom. Scrubbed everything, washed floor, straightened towels, etc.

Also, as a family we cleaned...dun, dun, dun...the garage! That didn't take as long as we thought but we put winter stuff up high and brought summer stuff down, plus packed up some baby stuff and took care of things that made their way to the garage during other spring cleaning!

Thanks Monica!

Lisa said...

What pretty rooms!

I love the quilt bedspreads in Emily's room.

Blessings

Mary Ann said...

I cleaned our laundry room yesterday. Pictures and details to come on my blog later.

~katie~ said...

Monica,

I was looking through some of your old posts to see how you decorated some boxes with fabric for storage...and I stumbled on this post. What beautiful quilts ~ if you have the time, could you let me know where you got them?? Were they purchased or gifts to you? Your spring cleaning posts from a couple of years ago here are really motivating me!! :-)