I cannot let this opportunity pass to share so many blessings and provisions that God has poured out on us these last two weeks!
* Provision of two wonderful places to stay en route to/from St. Louis!
* Sweet time with family while in St. Louis - I really felt everyone's prayers during our trip and I am grateful!
* A great visit with Megan, thank you for your gracious hospitality and friendship.
* On the way home, we stopped for lunch at a Chick-Fil-A (Emily's favorite!) and the couple near us loved the girls and wanted to buy our lunch! How sweet.
* SAFETY! Things are replaceable, people are precious - I hugged my girls tightly after our accident.
* Learning more about my family history and having time to stay and enjoy my Grandma and help her.
* Seeing more of God's amazing creation and seeing spring popping up in various ways throughout each leg of the journey - a testimony of new life.
* A treat to stop here. I have heard so much about this and finally got to experience it for myself!
* A sweet welcome home ~ David surprised us by taking off of work for the evening, getting take-out Chinese, setting the table for dinner and with roses and a balloon and he even steam cleaned the carpets while we were gone! Obviously our plan was slightly delayed due to the accident, but what a welcome home!
An update on the accident: we took Emily to the dr. yesterday and everything is fine - she does have some marks on her neck from the car seat straps, but nothing more! The other vehicle was uninsured - so we're waiting on our insurance to find out what will happen. We did go car shopping yesterday and have a possibility for a new (used) car, so we will wait and see and keep praying!
Again, thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and prayers - we are so grateful and want to give all the glory and praise to God for His protection and care for us.