Monday, November 13, 2006
Thanksgiving: Napkin Rings
All this week, I'll be sharing ideas for Thanksgiving. So, starting things off is this very simple-to-make napkin ring. This idea is from the November 2006 Country Living.
* Cut a small piece of cardstock.
* Stamp, use a sticker, write a desired message, etc...
* Punch a small hole in each end of the cardstock.
* Pull a ribbon through one end, and then through the other. Tip: if you cut the ends of the ribbon in a diagonal, they will be much easier to get through the small holes.
Coming up later in the week:
* A centerpiece idea.
* An idea to share the history of Thanksgiving.
* A felt "Give Thanks" banner.
* Place cards and favors.