Monday, June 26, 2006

A Summer Treat!

Once in a while, I love a fresh nectarine! I saw these at the store when I did my big shopping the other night and could not resist this little special treat for myself! I love them the way my Mom always fixed them: peeled and diced and sprinkled with sugar. I love to eat them before they make too much juice, freshly cut! A simple summer pleasure...

(I got a little carried away playing around with the special effects on this photo - so it looks kind of water-colorish!)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Mmmm...I love nectarines too! Your picture looks so neat! I thought it was a watercolor!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Yum!! That looks So good! I like what you did with the picture too!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Dear Monica,

I smiled when I read this post about nectarines :)

We haven't had any yet this year -- the ones that are just starting to appear in the stores here are still pretty hard. But they sure sound good!

Love, Mom