Monday, June 12, 2006

Ice Cream Sundays!

It's time once again for another edition of Ice Cream Sundays! Here's our recipe for this week:

Cookies 'n Creme Pudding Pops

2 c. milk

1 pkg. Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding Mix (4 serving size)

1/2 c. thawed Cool Whip

6 Oreo sandwich cookies

Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Place cookies in resealable plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin. Gently stir whipped topping and crushed cookies into pudding mixture. Scoop pudding mixture into plastic cups or popsicle molds using 1/3 c. dry measuring cup. Insert pop stick into each for the handle. Freeze five hours or until firm. Unmold when ready to eat! Makes approx. 9 servings

Enjoy!

Update: These popsicles were a hit! They were really easy to make and very yummy! Here's a picture of Emily enjoying hers:

4 comments:

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Oh my, yummy!! I can't wait to try these!!

Beck said...

That's so much fun! I love making homemade popsicles!

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily:

How fun to see you enjoying this ice cream popsicle that your Mommy made! Maybe I can have one with you later this summer when I am there. :)

Lots of love, Grammie

Tammy said...

Hi! I found you via Joy's blog. Just blog hopping around! =) I perused through your posts, and it looks like I'll enjoy your blog! =)