Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fold edges of envelope in and glue bottom flap to sides. Fold top edge over. This completes the envelope. To mail, use a white label to address and tape or stickers to seal the back. Imagine how cheery this will look arriving in a friend's mailbox!
Your notecard and envelope are complete! So pretty!

Keep some notecards on hand so that they are ready anytime you need them, or to create a gift. I keep mine in an unused ice cube bin.

Stack together six notecards (or desired number) to create an inexpensive and thoughtful homemade gift to give away!

3 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Very nice! I make cards by sewing fabric shapes onto plain cards, but this would be even cheaper and quicker, so I'll give it a try sometime!

Beck said...

What a good idea! And the resulting cards are very pretty too. I also like how organized you are.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, thank you I can't wait to start making these!!