Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ABC's

I was tagged by Mary Ann to complete this little ABC Meme, so here goes...

Accent: I can't say that I really have one, I won't be surprised if I pick up some southernisms, but being mostly raised in Colorado, there isn't a specific accent I can point to.

Bible Book that I like: Philippians

Chore I don't care for: Mopping and Ironing

Dog or Cat: dog, can't stand cats!

Essential Electronics: Computer, do household applicances count? If so, I would have to say washer, dryer, fridge, oven, dishwasher.

Favorite Cologne: None

Gold or Silver: I am not a big jewelry person, but I love my pearl necklace from my Grandma and my wedding set which is white gold and platinum with diamonds.

Handbag I Carry Most Often: This one I got for Christmas.

Insomnia: Thankfully, not a common problem.

Job Title: Wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, Chief Operating Officer of all things household related including the carrying out of these tasks!

Kids: Emily ~ 18 months old; baby girl due August 7th

Living Arrangements: with my family in a house

Most Admirable Trait: Quick to smile!

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: You'd probably have to ask my Mom this one, but I was mean to my sister frequently.

Overnight Hospital Stays: 1995 ~ jaw surgery; 2004 ~ Emily's birth

Phobias: BUGS! Anything that crawls, creeps, flys, buzzes, need I go on?

Quote: "We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." ~ C.S. Lewis

Religion: Christian, non-denominational

Siblings: one sister ~ Carrie; and a foster-sister ~ Brittany

Time I Wake Up: Around 6:30 am

Unusual Talent or Skill: Uncanny ability to know when a bug is in the room!

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Tomatoes

Worst Habit: Causing myself undue stress by having such high expectations.

X-rays: anything teeth/jaw related, neck, hip

Yummy Stuff I Cook: David's favorite is Pasta e Fagioli soup.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: I've always been fascinated by giraffes, I know ~ go figure, I just think they are so interesting!

Your turn now! I tag Michelle and Grace (you can just post your answers in my comment section ok?!)!

1 comment:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

This looks like fun! I'll get to it sometime this week...