Friday, December 02, 2005

Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful: "unusually good"

Counselor: "a person who gives advice"

So, an unusually good person who gives advice.

I think of more than that, I think of the fact that He is completely trustworthy, has my best interest in mind, and works things out for His glory. I think of the fact that I can tell Him anything, ask Him anything, and trust His Word.

When I don't know what to do or even when I think I do - here is a great resource available to me all the time...all I need to do is ask or speak to Him. It doesn't cost anything except a little time and humility. He doesn't tell my secrets to other people and doesn't play the blame game. Best of all, I know that He loves me more than I can imagine even after He's heard all my thoughts and knows everything about me!

No comments: