* I received an issue of Martha Stewart Living today! What a fun surprise! The biggest surprise is that I don't know how I'm getting it, but I will certainly enjoy it! Does anyone know who I can thank?
* I talked to Emily's doctor yesterday about milk and he said there is really no evidence that the hormones are harmful, but that it comes down to personal choice. I just don't think I can bear the idea of giving her the regular milk after all I've learned about it. So, (gulp) it will be the more expensive organic milk for us.
* I'm proud of my Dad for running and finishing the 30th Marine Corps Marathon last weekend in Washington DC! Great Job!
* Any thoughts on how to wean a one year old who loves nursing? We're working on introducing new foods and milk, but I'm especially concerned about nap and bed times.
* Kenny G Christmas CD is playing right now...I love Christmas music!
* Any other random thoughts? Please post yours!