My project for this past Monday, was to get our porch ready for Fall! Our neighbor gave us this old bench which makes a great spot for a planter! So, now the fall colors have reached our area too! My top-10 list for fall is:
10. Decorate the house with fall things saved from year to year!
9. Get a pumpkin for the porch!
8. Enjoy the cooler weather and changing leaves (if you have them!).
7. Enjoy time with family and friends.
6. Feel the anticipation of the next few months leading up to the holidays.
5. Go to a craft fair. (My top choice is the Holly Berry House sale in Colo. Springs)
4. Enjoy a local fall event.
3. Take a few apples, a bag of carmels, and a jug of cider to a neighbor for a fall gift.
2. Bake something with apples in it.
1. Appreciate the cozy feeling of being at home!
What are your favorite things about fall?